For the building’s availability and cost of rental please contact email@example.com.
- Anyone using the facility is liable for damages occurred during their use.
- Decorations should not alter or damage the facility. Please do not use staples or tacks; most tapes leave a residue, therefore it is suggested that you use electrician’s black tape.
- If children are present when using the facility they must be under adult supervision at all times.
- No alcohol or tobacco products are to be used on the premises.
- Please do NOT use red or grape punch or glitter.
- Use clear plastic under candelabra and potted plants. If there are wax spills or other stains, the deposit will go towards cleaning and could possibly require an additional charge.
- You may use greenery, artificial or real; please remove after facility use.
The kitchen may not be used by caterers for preparing food, only serving from it.
- If temperature adjustment is required please call the custodian (722-0002).
- Sound system and light dimming may be arranged with the custodian.
- The Youth Room is not available for use unless specific arrangements are made through the church office. (*See below.)
- Facility must be vacated by 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Friday, unless pre-approved by the Building Committee and/or Custodians.
- Your reservation is confirmed when your application and deposit have been returned.
- The deposit must be enclosed with the application.
- Custodial and Building Rental Fee must be paid prior to or on the date of use.
- Priority will be given to the earliest application submitted.
- Misunderstandings will be heard and resolved by the Covenant Building Committee.
- For additional needs, please call the church office.
DRESSING ROOMS for WEDDINGS:
Women may use the toddler nursery for a dressing room.
There is a coat rack in the nursery where wedding and bridesmaid dresses can be
hung. (Back of toddler nursery.) Also, there is a full-length mirror, on wheels, which
may be brought into the nursery for your use. You can find it in the small room off the downstairs kitchen.
*Men may use the youth room for a dressing room.
A movable coat rackis available to bring into the youth room. During the winter
month’s you can find one in the upstairs fellowship hall. It can be brought downstairs via the elevator. During the summer months they are kept in a locked storage room; you may ask the Custodians or secretary to open the door for you. A small full-length mirror is available for this dressing room as well—it can be found in the same place as the other mirror.
THE FELLOWSHIP HALL seats over 200 people: 25 round tables seat 8 per table, 8 rectangular tables also seat 8 per table. We will set up and take down tables and chairs, for an additional charge, if requested.
- Overhead Projector
- Projector Screen
Food service facilities available:
- 200 white dinner plates, dessert plates, soup/salad bowls, cups, saucers
- Flatware for 200.
- Additional dishes and flatware (both of a different pattern) are available in the
- Coffee servers, water pitchers
- Single candle holders, triple candle holders
- Two 60-cup coffee urns upstairs, one 100 cup coffee pot downstairs
- Three refrigerators–two upstairs, one down
- Two roaster ovens
- 200 lap trays (more available downstairs)
- Candle holders for tables.
- Cloth, round table covers (must be reserved)
- Silver punch bowl is available–contact the church office
- Twenty glass, rose bud bowls are available–contact the church office